Conditions of Entry
Mornington Park Waste Transfer Station is a busy active site. Your safety is our first priority. Customers planning to visit and use the waste transfer station must abide by our Conditions of Entry:
- Customers enter the site at their own risk.
- No disposal of hazardous waste.
- Follow directions at all times.
- Be aware of moving machinery at all times.
- Children under the age of 15 must remain in vehicles (except for visiting the Second Chance Re-Use Shop).
- Observe speed limits and safety directions.
- No smoking on site.
- No contamination of green waste.
- No scavenging of materials.
- No removal of goods off site without authorisation.
- No entry to restricted areas.
- No unauthorised operation of machinery.
- No abusive or unsafe behaviour.
- Report all incidents to weighbridge.
Mornington Park Waste Transfer Station operators can refuse to accept items/materials that we are not licensed to accept (such as liquid wastes or asbestos containing materials).
Should any customer dispose of waste on site that we are not licensed to accept, the customer will be charged for the cost of removal, disposal and any other associated costs to ensure compliance with license requirements.
The site is monitored by video surveillance. Footage may be used by management.
Customers not complying with directions from our operators will be requested to leave the site.
By entering this site you agree to abide by the above conditions.